Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Breasted Hooded Peacoat Women's

Breasted Hooded Peacoat Women's


Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Want it delivered Wednesday, October 31?
Order it in the next 2 hours and 38 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout.
Details
Delivery may be impacted by Hurricane Sandy. Proceed to checkout to see estimated delivery dates. Learn More.
  • 60% wool/30% polyester/10% other
  • Dry clean only
  • Hood
  • Hidden side pockets
  • Made in Dominican Republic

Breasted Hooded Peacoat Women's

I'm super pleased with this coat, I love it! I've only had it a week, but it's definitely met my standards thus far. It fits perfectly! Not too snug, I can still fit a sweater under there if need be, and not too bulky either.

Breasted Hooded Peacoat Women's

The hood is awesome and honestly what won me over; it comes in handy in the drizzle we often get around where I live.
Breasted Hooded Peacoat Women's
I got a small and I usually wear a small in everything and this is a little tight in the chest. I can't close it over my boobs if
Breasted Hooded Peacoat Women's
I wear anything too think lol but I seriously love the jacket so much and it has the best detailing that I will either lose weight or wear a scarf or I don't know but I will make this coat fit! (there was no medium lol)The pleating is great in the back. Just the right about of detail and the hood is really nice and big.
Breasted Hooded Peacoat Women's
The only thing I noticed and it might have just been mine, was there was a stitch in the back that was a tad too high so it made a wrinkle in the coat just outside the pleats on your side. I just cut that string and re did it lower. It was really bothering me, that was the sole thing I had an issue with. Great buy.
Breasted Hooded Peacoat Women's

No comments:

Post a Comment